Military Wedding Give-Away Official Rules
Sweepstakes Official Rules – Sponsored by The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton.
Entries must be received by May 30, 2019
- The giveaway is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older and an active or non-active member of all branches of the military, except where prohibited by law. Employees of The Desmond Hotel Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton and any and all subsidiaries and their corporate suppliers are not eligible. GIVEAWAY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants agree to publication and/or display of his/her names, addresses (limited to city and state), likenesses, voices and/or photographs, where lawful, at the discretion of the Sponsors, without further compensation. Participants are subject to official rules.
- The Giveaway runs from 12:01 PM Eastern Time on January 14, 2019 through 11:59 AM Eastern Time on May 30, 2019. Enter online http://www.desmondgv.com/military-wedding-contest/ or send your essay/entry by mail with your name, address, e-mail, phone number and military branch to The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton – Attn: Kim Mullen, 1 Liberty Blvd, Malvern, PA 19355. All entries become the property of The Desmond Hotel Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton, who assumes no liability for late, misdirected, lost, damaged, and incomplete entries, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at hotel servers or elsewhere, all of which will not be eligible. The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site.
- Prize: Wedding Ceremony (optional) and Reception for up to 150 guests at The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton. Includes the following: Ceremony set up and chairs, 5 Hour Reception including, 1 hour Cocktail Reception including Chef’s Choice of Hors d’oeuvres and Open Premium Bar. Dinner includes a 3 course plated dinner with choice of Fish or Chicken with Entrée Preorder provided to The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton. Also included, Floral Centerpieces for dinner tables, floor length ivory linen, champagne toast and overnight guest room for the bride and groom. Ceremony and reception will take place on a mutually agreeable date in July or August of 2020.
- 3 finalists will be selected by a group of panel judges on July 4th 2019, and posted on The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton Facebook page on that day, opening up the voting to the public on the final 3 essays for a total of 7 more days until the deadline of 11:59 pm, July 11, 2019. The couple that receives the most “likes” will be the grand prize winner. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton and participating affiliates, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, injuries, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or sustained in connection with acceptance of prize. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or by certified mail and/or by phone, at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 5 days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Military Wedding Prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winner may also be required to sign and return a contract within 14 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected . The number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Prize is non-extendable, nontransferable by winner, has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions for the prize, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton also reserves the right to withdraw prize for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
- Ceremony (optional) and Reception will be subject to availability on July 11, 2019. Winner will be responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, and any expenses not specified as part of the prize.
- Prize must be redeemed during July or August 2020, based upon availability.
- All applicants’ names will be added to The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton mailing lists.
- Winner agrees to her/his names being announced and published via social media channels and print at the discretion of The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton.
I have read these rules and agree to abide by them as a participant and/or winner in the Military Wedding Give-Away by The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton. My electronic entry serves as my signature.