The Official Hotel for United Sports
Whether traveling to a tournament or on a team road trip, The Desmond takes the hassle out of searching for team accommodations.
The Desmond offers exceptional accommodations, service and special team pricing, plus the amenities that you and your team are looking for:
- 194 comfortable and spacious non-smoking guest rooms and suites equipped with HD cable and an LCD HD television
- Free WiFi in both public spaces and guest rooms
- Indoor pool and fitness facility
- Three award-winning on-site restaurants; Fork & Bottle, Fox & Hounds, & the Sunset Grille
- Custom designed & discounted team menus
- Seasonal outdoor dining on the area’s largest outdoor deck featuring seasonal entertainment
- Sundry shop onsite and complimentary shuttles to local shops, some are located within walking distance
- Complimentary parking; able to accommodate multiple team buses
- Spacious and beautiful outside grounds, tennis, basketball courts, and a putting green
- Complimentary in-room and lobby coffee and beverages
- Meeting rooms for team meetings and gatherings
Our convenient location makes the Desmond easily accessible to Villanova, Immaculata, Valley Forge Military Academy, West Chester and Eastern University. The Desmond is just minutes from both King of Prussia PA and West Chester PA, and easily accessible from New Jersey and Harrisburg. And now even easier and more convenient being located 1 mile from Electronic Interchange Exit 320 on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. The Electronic Interchange is available to EZ Pass Tag Holders only.
The Desmond has played host to local sports teams and clubs, college athletes, PGA golf professionals, professional soccer and football teams. Whether you are coming to United Sport Training Center for soccer or lacrosse or to Iceline
for a hockey tournament, we have the ideal destination and The Desmond staff is committed to make your stay a winning combination of comfort and convenience.