The Desmond staff is dedicated to the art of hospitality! Our one of a kind, boutique hotel is the perfect venue for your special day. Personal service and style create a memorable experience for your overnight wedding guests. For the convenience of those attending your wedding, the Desmond offers first-class, newly renovated guest rooms so your guests can take the elevator home.
The Desmond Full Service Difference
On Site Restaurants, Free WiFi, plus no daily parking fees, resort or facilities charges.
- The Desmond is centrally located to West Chester, King of Prussia, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting and Philadelphia, offering easy on and off access to the PA Turnpike and minutes from many premier wedding venues.
- Affordable rates for all your overnight guests with special guestroom arrangement for the Bride and Groom.
- Shuttle Service* available to and from your reception site in our Desmond mini buses
- Three onsite restaurants including Fork & Bottle, The Fox & Hounds Pub (open late) and the seasonal Sunset Grille Deck (June to September)
- Spacious banquet rooms available for your rehearsal dinner or post wedding breakfast or brunch.
- There is no risk involved with setting up the room block. Just provide us with an estimated number of rooms. Room blocks are held up until four weeks before the wedding. Any unreserved rooms in your block are “released” and you will not be held responsible for those rooms.
- Reservations cards including our 800 number, email address and directions are provided complimentary to include in your invitations, making the reservation process easy for your guests!
- Free parking and reasonable taxes versus Philadelphia parking and taxes:
6% Sales Tax
5% Local Tax
Up to $28 per day for city parking
8.5% Sales Tax
7% Local Tax
*Advance reservation required. Shuttle Service is based on availability and a nominal fee will be charged.
I just wanted to thank you both so much for your help and the superb experience we had at the Desmond over the weekend. Everything was perfectly executed and worry free! The accommodations were wonderful, the hotel so inviting, the shuttles were very helpful, and the brunch was delicious and gave us some special extra time with friends and family. Thank you for being so easy to work with.