ONE LUCKY COUPLE HAS WON THEIR DREAM WEDDING AT THE DESMOND …
Thank you for voting for your favorite love story “When Love is Greater” – Congratulations Diana and Andres!
Voting has ended. Thank you for voting.
Military Wedding Give-Away Official Rules
Sweepstakes Official Rules - Sponsored by - The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton- an independent hotel and franchise of the Hilton Family. Entries must be received by midnight EST, June 20, 2019.
1. The giveaway is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who is 18 years or older and an active or non-active member of all branches of the military, except where prohibited by law. Employees of The Desmond Hotel Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton and any and all subsidiaries and their corporate suppliers are not eligible. GIVEAWAY VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entrants agree to publication and/or display of his/her names, addresses (limited to city and state), likenesses, voices and/or photographs, where lawful, at the discretion of the Sponsors, without further compensation. Participants are subject to official rules.
2. The Giveaway runs from 12:01 AM Eastern Time on March 1, 2019 through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on June 20, 2019. Entries can be submitted online as a Word Document attachment to include an 850 maximum word essay about “your love story & why you believe you should be chosen as the winner” at https://www.desmondgv.com/military-wedding-contest/entry/ or send the completed online form and your essay to The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton – Attn: Kim Mullen, 1 Liberty Blvd, Malvern, PA 19355. All entries become the property of The Desmond Hotel Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton, who assumes no liability for late, misdirected, lost, damaged, and incomplete entries, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at hotel servers or elsewhere, all of which will not be eligible. The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site.
3. Prize: The Desmond Standard Saturday evening wedding package - wedding ceremony (optional) and Reception for up to 150 guests at The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton. Include Ceremony onsite - set up and chairs plus 5 Hour Reception which includes:
- A Champagne Welcome plus the areas finest and most exquisite
- Enhanced Culinary Reception for one-hour with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres prior to dinner.
- Hospitality Suite with Private Staff You’ll have dedicated service from a personal bridal attendant as we bring the reception to you and the bridal party.
- Open Premium Bar Starting with a cocktail your guests will enjoy premium liquors and wine varieties along with traditional and locally crafted craft beer.
- A Spectacular Three-Course Dinner After the toast, your guests will enjoy a seated dinner with appetizer, entrée and your custom designed wedding cake.
- Custom Table Décor Included in your arrangements are floor length soft ivory linens and overlays,
complemented by our custom-fitted chair covers.
- Centerpieces designed by you and our florist will enhance the table along with mirror tiles and votive candles.
- A Suite for the Newlywed Couple Turn in for a romantic evening in your complimentary suite.
- Take the Elevator Home Affordable overnight rates will be offered to your guests and allow them to partake in a morning gathering to see you off to your honeymoon.
- Menu Tasting for the Bridal Couple and Two Guests We will review our menu options with you as our culinary team prepares a sample of choices.
- Special Anniversary Gift On your first anniversary, enjoy an overnight stay in one of our beautiful rooms.
- A discounted guest room block can be arranged for out-of-town guests.
Ceremony and Reception will take place on a mutually agreeable date in July or August of 2020.
(Approximate Value: $25,000.00 – Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with any other offers)
4. Three finalists will be selected by a group of panel judges (Desmond Care Committee) on July 4th 2019, and posted on The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton Facebook page linked to The Desmond website (www.desmondgv.com) on that day, opening up the voting to the public on the final 3 essays for a total of 14 more days until the deadline of 11:59 pm, July 18, 2019. The couple that receives the most votes (one vote permitted per person) will be the grand prize winner. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton and participating affiliates, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, injuries, actions or proceedings arising out of and/or sustained in connection with acceptance of prize. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or by certified mail and/or by phone, at the Sponsor’s discretion. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 5 days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her, and/or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Military Wedding Prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Potential winner will be required to sign and return a contract within 14 days of notification, or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. Winning couple must release a consent to use all photographs from upcoming wedding reception for advertising purposes. Return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. If the prize is not claimed or is returned as undeliverable, then winner’s right to the prize shall be forfeited and the prize award will be void and an alternate winner may be selected . The number of eligible entries received will determine odds of winning. Prize is non-extendable, nontransferable by winner, has no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions for the prize, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton also reserves the right to withdraw prize for any reason. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received.
5. Ceremony and Reception will be subject to availability upon date of announcement of winner. Winner will be responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, and any expenses not specified as part of the prize.
6. Prize must be redeemed during July or August 2020, based upon availability.
7. All applicants’ names will be added to The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton mailing lists.
8. Winner agrees to her/his names and photographs being announced and published via social media channels at the discretion of The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton.