Make Sports Team Traveling Effortless
Whether traveling to a tournament or on a team road trip, The Desmond Malvern, a DoubleTree by Hilton takes the hassle out of searching for team accommodations.
The Desmond Malvern offers exceptional accommodations, service and special team pricing, plus the amenities that you and your team are looking for:
- 195 comfortable and spacious non-smoking guest rooms and suites equipped with all the amenities you will need for the weekend.
- In Room Refrigerators
- Complimentary WiFi in both public spaces and guest rooms
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center.
- Three award-winning on-site restaurants; Fork & Bottle, Fox & Hounds, & the Sunset Grille, plus a 24 hour market and room service.
- Discounted team menus
- Seasonal outdoor dining on the area’s largest outdoor deck
- 24 hour made market and complimentary shuttles to local shops, some are located within walking distance
- Complimentary parking; able to accommodate multiple team buses
- Spacious and beautiful outside grounds, tennis, basketball courts, pickleball and jogging paths.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby coffee and beverages
- Meeting rooms for team meetings and gatherings
Our convenient location makes The Desmond easily accessible to Villanova, Immaculata, Valley Forge Military Academy, West Chester and Eastern University. The Desmond is just minutes from both King of Prussia PA and West Chester PA, and easily accessible from New Jersey and Harrisburg via the Pennsylvania Turnpike (1 mile from the Great Valley exit).
The Desmond has played host to local sports teams and clubs, college athletes, PGA golf professionals, professional soccer and football teams. Whether you are coming to United Sport Training Center for soccer or lacrosse or to Iceline for a hockey tournament, we are the ideal destination and The Desmond staff is committed to make your stay a winning combination of comfort and convenience.